Terms and Conditions
By signing up to the Sparkle Night Walk 2021, you are accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of everyone in your party.
Ashgate Hospicecare can accept no liability during this event for:
- Any injury, loss or damage caused or sustained due to taking part in the event. Any activity is undertaken at your own risk.
- Any injury or difficulty to a pre-existing health condition you may sustain due to taking part in the event.
- Any property you may lose or damage caused or sustained due to taking part in the event.
- If you have any medical conditions prior to the event that you are concerned about regarding taking part, please do get in touch with the Events team or see a medical professional before signing up for this event.
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol when completing the Sparkle Night Walk.
- All sponsorship money raised must be received by Ashgate Hospicecare by Thursday 9th September 2021 . Where possible, money should be donated online.
- Those under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult who has registered for the event.
- No one under the age of 11 is permitted to take part in this event (including babies in pushchairs).
You must report back to the Technique Stadium on completion of the walk to be accounted for.