Terms and Conditions
By signing up to the Markovitz Virtual Sparkle Night 2020, you are accepting the terms and conditions on behalf of everyone in your party.
Ashgate Hospicecare can accept no liability during this event for:
- Any injury or difficulty to a pre-existing health condition you may sustain
- Any property you may lose or damage
- If you have any medical conditions prior to the event that you are concerned about regarding taking part, please do get in touch, see a medical professional or adjust your virtual challenge according to your ability
- You must follow all social distancing guidelines in place at the time. More details here.
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol when completing your Virtual Sparkle activity.
- All sponsorship money raised must be sent to Ashgate Hospicecare by Tuesday 8th December 2020. Where possible, money should be donated online to reduce the risk of infection.
- Those under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult when completing their Virtual Sparkle activity.